|As an independent school, Montrose collaborates with parents to educate young women who are called to greatness as thinkers and scholars, individuals and citizens, and principled, self-directed citizens of the world. To advance this mission, we rely on the support of our community - parents, alumnae, grandparents, friends and faculty. Unlike parochial and public schools, independent schools are founded and sustained by individuals who believe in the specific mission of the school. Montrose does not receive funding from any outside sources.|
While the Montrose School Annual Fund supports the operating budget of the school, the annual spring Auction supports specific capital projects which benefit every student. Learn more about the Realizing the Dream Capital Campaign.
- At most independent schools, tuition covers a percentage of current year expenses, with the remaining percentage covered by annual giving.
- At Montrose, tuition typically covers 94% of our current-year expenses. A crucial 6% is covered through generous gifts from the Montrose community to the Montrose School Annual Fund.
Together, We Support the Montrose Call to Greatness
|Your support allows our girls to lead through:|
- Rigorous college preparatory curriculum
- Dedicated teachers
- Nationally recognized character education program
- Education in faith & reason
- One-on-one advising program
- Championship athletic teams
- Award winning drama and arts opportunities
|Support Montrose while you shop, at no additional cost to you! The Amazon Smile program allows you to donate 0.5% of all your purchases on Amazon.com to charity. Montrose School (under the name Montrose Foundation) is now registered with Amazon Smile. Any purchases made through this site go directly to benefit the Montrose School Annual Fund.|
Click here to sign up and shop on Amazon Smile.
|Montrose prepares students to be independent thinkers, decision makers, and women who will use their freedom very well.
John Joyce, Parent '01 and '91