Montrose School has welcomed international students since its inception. Each year several students are accepted to study for a year or a semester. Recently, students have come from Spain, Mexico, Chile, Guatemala, Venezuela, Italy, France, Germany, Korea, and China. Our current domestic students frequently visit their international classmates in their home countries during summer vacation.
Students that come from abroad live with host families and participate in school activities, sports and family events. They are expected to arrive mid-August and remain until mid-December or until the end of the academic year in June.
Tuition for International Students for the 2013-2014 School year is:
- $28,000 for the full year
- $16,000 for one semester
- Host family fee: for first semester is $5,500; for full year is $10,000
- Books cost an average of $350, and the uniform costs about $350.
- We recommend $2000 be allocated to all international students for general spending.
- Health insurance is required and should be purchased through ISM.
- The average cost of health insurance is $92 per month.
The International Admission Process: Step by Step
"Montrose was for Annie, one of the best life experiences she could ever have lived at her very young age. We are so glad we chose Montrose school. “
Mr. and Mrs.Guerra
Parents of Annie Guerra
Montrose School Application for Admission
Contact the Admissions Office